AFOX WARRANTY POLICY
AFOX WARRANTY POLICY
Thank you very much for your support for AFOX Corporation products.
We kindly ask you to pay close attention to the following RMA procedure. This will result in a quicker and more efficient handling of the RMA process. In case the procedure described here is not followed strictly, AFOX Corporation does not accept any responsibility for delays and/or damages resulting from such a delay.
ARTICLE 1 - DEFINITIONS
1.1 DOA (Dead On Arrival)
Defect occurs within 30 business days of the shipment date.
1.2 RMA (In Warranty of Return Merchandise Authorization)
Defect occurs during warranty period base on contract of the Distributor from the shipment date and before the warranty has expired.
1.3 ORMA (Out of Warranty Return Merchandise Authorization)
Defect occurs after the warranty has expired.
ARTICLE 2 – WARRANTY PERIOD
2.1 Most products provided by AFOX will be covered by twenty four (24) months (mining products will be covered by three months from invoice date) warranty, effective from the date of the shipment. The warranty period do not cover special items which has been indicated as other warranty period.
2.2 All products provided by the AFOX alliance third party will be covered by twelve 12 months warranty, effective from the date of the shipment.
ARTICLE 3 - DOA REPLACEMENT PROCEDURE
3.1 If defect occurs within 30 business days of shipment date, the DOA application should be done with a written notice of DOA Replacement Form sent to AFOX from the Distributor.
3.2 For complete replacement, the Distributor shall return the DOA items within 40 days business days within the shipment date and AFOX shall receive them within 50 business days within the shipment date, including the hardware itself, all accessories and user documentation that included in the original package.
3.3 The Distributor pays for the delivery back to AFOX appointed RMA service center (delivery to door only) and AFOX pays the freight fee back to the Distributor’s located country.
3.4 AFOX is not responsible for any local import custom duties, documentation fee or local transportation fee.
3.5 AFOX shall replace to the Distributor the original package as the ordered item. In case the original package cannot be provided, AFOX shall provide the Credit Rebate to the Distributor.
ARTICLE 4 - RMA REPLACEMENT PROCEDURE
4.1 RMA: Obtain an RMA Number4.3 Product Check on Arrival
(1.a) Motherboard / Graphics Card - Minimum requested quantity 50pcs
(1.b) Memory Module and SSD - Minimum requested quantity 50pcs
(1.c) Other product category - By individual request
(2) AFOX's repair Service Personnel shall check the RMA request form has been completed with precise information. Once this has been verified, the Distributor will receive an RMA number from the AFOX Sales Representative or RMA Service personnel.
RMA Form is not attached with the goods.
RMA Number mark is not on the outer cartons.
RMA goods without a serial number.
The serial number is hard to recognize.
There is no serial number label.
(9) For the goods produced by AFOX alliance third party, the distributor shall send defective goods in accordance with the warranty terms of this agreement, to the AFOX appointed address. The AFOX Sales Representative shall inform the address by written notice
4.3 Product Check on Arrival
(3) If the product is damaged or there is some inconsistency with the RMA request form description, AFOX will contact and confirm the status with the Distributor before proceeding.
(1) The repair engineer will repair the defect as described by the Distributor.
The product will also be tested to ensure it is in proper working order.
(2) If no additional problems are detected, AFOX will notify the Distributor.
b. RMA or DOA terms apply and the item has been determined by AFOX engineer that the defect as non-warranty condition.
5.2 AFOX will not provide the RMA service for those goods that are damaged due to some improper operations even though they are still under the standard warranty period. The following are defined as non-warranty situation that are outside the scope of services provided:
- Broken PCB due to the improper board installation
- PCB circuit cut when removing
- Installing unverified BIOS
- Damage of gold finger
- GPU burnout
- Services not authorized by AFOX on the product
- Customer Self-repair
- The use of improper power voltage, which causing components to burn out.
- ESD (static damage)
- Other conditions due to incorrect operation of the boards
5.3 Product is out of the warranty period as determined by the Distributor.
5.4 Product was caused by abuse, misuse or unauthorized repair.
5.5 Any cause external to the equipment including struck by lightning.
If you have any questions regarding RMA procedures please feel free to contact the RMA department.
AFOX CORPORATION LTD